How we collect data
We collect data through different sources. Any information we possess would usually come from any or all of these sources:
1. Information you provide to us directly
When you visit our website, you may click on the contact us form and fill in details including your email address and other contact details before sending a query. Similarly, you can call or visit us and share personal information with any of our representatives. This personally identifiable information includes:
Contact on flowing :email@example.com
You may also share information that may not identify you personally but may still require confidentiality. For example, integral business information required for us to work on a project. Additionally, you may share employee data required for us to work with your team or representative or to provide our services to you.
2. Information collected through external tools
We use the following tools to collect information and data about our users and to understand their usage and behavior. This data is mostly used for analytical purposes and to improve the quality of services we provide to our customers.
Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer when you visit our website for the first time. These files collect information about your computer, internet connection, the browser you use and other details that help us with analytical research. None of the information shared by cookies is personally identifiable. Cookies are usually enabled on your browser by default but you can choose to disable it or use the browser in anonymous mode if you do not want cookies to be downloaded on your system.
Some tools used in conjunction with the cookies are:
- Google Analytics – It collects information about your use of our website along with details of your IP address, device, and browser. The information is used to enhance user experience and to measure the quality of user interactions on our website.
- Intercom – It is used for providing customer support on the website. We do not collect any personally identifiable information using this tool.
- Lucky Orange – This is another tool that provides us with crucial information about how users are accessing our website and where they click the most and which pages are accessed more than others. It helps us analyze web traffic and improve our services.
Why do we collect data
Information collected by GTP Softwares LLP is used in one or more of the following ways:
- To provide our services to you
- To contact you if required
- To analyze our performance and customer interactions
- To improve the quality of our services
- To create a safe and secure online experience on our website
How we ensure data security
Any personally identifiable information is considered sensitive and confidential. Such information is managed securely and is accessible only to authorized personnel. We follow a number of security protocols to minimize risks of a data breach. If our systems recognize a breach, we take immediate action to resolve the breach, and inform the local authorities and affected users within 72 hours.
How we use your personal information
Data collected from our users is used in the following ways:
- To provide services to you and maintain the quality of our services
- To improve user experiences
- To conduct internal research and analysis
- To establish communication with our customers
- To enforce our terms and conditions
- To detect fraud
When we share your personal information
Your personal information is deemed sensitive and confidential. This information is not shared with any third-party except in cases where required to render our services. Payments made by you will go through a third-party payment gateway, which follows several security protocols to ensure confidentiality of your data. If the need to share any personal information with third parties would arise, then we would do so only after obtaining explicit permission by you (typically in an email or over the phone). Other situations where personal information may be shared is when it is mandated by law.
Steps we take to protect your personal information
We take several steps to make sure that your data remains safe and secure with us. This is the reason why we may even ask for proof of identity from you before providing any services. Only authorized persons and systems have access to your information and all our developers working on any projects will sign a non-disclosure agreement to safeguard sensitive information regarding the project
You can exercise the following rights with respect to personal information stored with us:
- You can opt-out of our mailing lists if you do not want to receive our emails or newsletters. This will only restrict marketing emails and newsletters. You will still receive notifications about ongoing projects or any other information related to the services we provide to you.
- You can choose not to share information by not filling up a form or by not giving out your details to the customer support representative. But this may inhibit our ability to provide our services to you.
- You have the right to change your consent regarding any data you have provided to us.